Beginning Monday, 6/29/2020, a mask is REQUIRED to enter the store. Curbside Service is available for customers without a mask.
Beginning 5/14/2020, we will return to Walk-in Service with a limit of one customer in the store at a time. An employee will be outside the store, weather permitting, to direct customers while waiting as needed. A mask is REQUIRED while inside the store. There will be hand sanitizer available for customers as long as supplies last. Please practice social distancing inside the store whenever possible. Common areas in the store will be santized several times throughout the day.
We offer FREE Pick-up Service when you ship with us. Contact us to arrange a pick-up time at your home or business. Most pick-ups can be scheduled as early as the next business day. Please have your boxes or items either outside or in a lobby area. Let us know if you will need help packaging your items for shipping when you schedule the pick-up. Payment can be made over the phone or in person.
We will continue to offer Curbside Service in addition to Walk-ins and Pick ups. Text us your name at 319-343-8432 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're interested. We will call you to get payment information prior to dropoff. Through our Curbside Service, you can pick up shipping & moving supplies (listed here) or drop off packages to be shipped and professionally packaged if needed.
Current Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p, Saturday CLOSED, Sunday CLOSED
Curbside Service Guidelines
- Payment information must be provided over the phone prior to drop off. Text us your name at 319-343-8432 or email us and we will call you to get payment information and answer any questions you may have.
- Drop off your package or item(s) to be packed and shipped at our front door with contact information for you and the recipient's address attached. Our hours are currently Monday-Friday 8a-5p and Saturday 10a-1p.
- We will ship using the lowest cost option unless you indicate a time commitment or specific preference.
- We will assume no insurance is necessary unless you indicate otherwise.
- Once you drop off the package outside our door, we will process the shipment and email you a receipt with all the shipment information (address, tracking, cost, etc.).
- Contact us immediately if there is a mistake on your receipt. Shipments are picked up between 4-5p Monday-Friday and at 1p Saturday.
- Providing us with payment information prior to shipment indicates the customer's acceptance of the terms and conditions of Mailboxes of Iowa City as well as the carriers' in lieu of signing a physical receipt. Our Terms & Conditions can be found here.
If you have a return or a drop-off package, please have your package taped and label attached.
Business hours, pick up times and delivery times are subject to change at any moment.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns. We appreciate your understanding & support during this time.
Phone Call: 319-354-2113
Text only: 319-343-8432
Last Update: 7/6/2020